Thursday, December 20, 2007

September 2007


3 hospital visits. 2 at the living center this month. Rissa turned 9. We have been enjoying the cooler weather and have been taking many hikes in Acadia National Park. The girls are so easy to take - even when I am at work - my "non-dog" friends come and get the girls for hikes and swims! We went to a informational meeting on the Dog Scouts. 2 women are starting a troop in our area. Sounds like a lot of fun - nice people and nice dogs. I sent in our application - soon the girls will be official Dog Scouts of America! Rissa and I attended a canine carnival - where she got her CGC (Canine Good Citizen) - another tag for her "clean" collar! I have been asked to come to a local school for a meeting about being a READ team in school. I'm not sure if there is another READ team in a school in Maine.... We'll see what they would like from us and if I have the time!!

No comments: