Thursday, March 13, 2008

School

Today was a school day. Timber was read to by all her kids. Some new... 2nd graders to 7th graders. She wore her shamrock bandanna in honor of the upcoming holiday and her birthday on March 18th - she'll be 8!! One of the realizations today by the librarian and myself - one of the boys was reading a dog book and it was about a Airedale terrier. I got up to get the dog encyclopedia for him to see what kind of dog that was - said to him keep reading to Timber... while I was on the other side of the reading area - he never stuttered or stumbled his words once while reading to just the dog. The difference was that obvious we both noticed it it immediately. She will share the information with his teachers. I am taking Timber up to her first kennel home for the weekend. She is going to be a senior hunting dog demonstrator at the Sportsman Show this weekend. I work - I would love to see her do her thing BUT - gotta pay the bills!

No comments: