Sunday, November 2, 2008

November 1st



We participated in the fall Acadia Clean Up Day. Most all of the dog scouts met at Little Long Pond and picked up DOG POOP! Guesstimate - about 100 piles (that was only about 25% of what was picked in the spring - SO - folks are picking up after their dogs more!! The girls got to run and SWIM - couldn't keep them out of the pond! The 6 week walk a thon is over - I made 1005 minutes and the other members of my team did that or more SO - we might win in the group category?? Regardless - we all got out and walked with our dogs.

3 comments:

Flynn Bridgewater said...

Hey, you missed the poop in my yard...better get on it! LMAO

Timber said...

I'll send you some mutt mitts to pick up your own yard!

Flynn Bridgewater said...

I use a muck fork & bucket...hands free!